Refunds will only be given:
If you decide to cancel your enrollment, you must give eight days or more advanced
notice from the date of your riding section.
If we decide to cancel due to extreme weather or for any other unforeseen problem.
Such cancellations are rare. Classes run rain or shine.
Refunds will not be given:
- If you cancel within seven days of your Riding Section.
- If you have previously rescheduled.
- If you arrive late and are not allowed to participate.
- If you are not allowed to participate due to improper riding gear.
- If you miss any segment of the course.
- If you do not pass the written or riding skills evaluation.
- If you are dismissed by a Rider Coach.
- If you leave voluntarily.
For more information or questions on this policy, please give us a call at (978) 338-1001.