Registration fee is $410
There are a few steps in the registration process for the Motorcycle Riding School.
- Choose the two-day motorcycle range riding section
- Provide your contact and payment information
- After receiving your confirmation email – with MSF link – enroll in and complete the MSF eCourse, the classroom portion of the course.
- Submit the eCourse certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a copy to range,
- Bring a copy of your motorcycle permit to range.
At the end of the enrollment process, you will receive your student ID number and credit card transaction number. Within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation letter via email. Please check your email account's Spam or Junk folder to ensure the message was not filtered.
It is your responsibility to be aware of the policies and requirements of the Motorcycle Riding School. If you would like further details on any step of the process, please give us a call at (978) 338-1001.
Click on one of the buttons below to begin the enrollment process.
Begin Registration Choose your schedule and complete the application
Cancellations & Refunds All the details about our cancellation/refund policy
Hours of Participation Find information regarding course hours
Required Items Please review the REQUIRED clothing and equipment
Check Class Dates View the schedule and find a class that works for you
Private Instruction Find out if private instruction is the right option for you